Saturday, December 15, 2012

Reality Show: Which #XFactorUSA Judge Not Returning ?

So after just being on for just 2 season, one of the original judges of the XfactorUSA will not be returning for the 3rd season come next year.

It is:

LA Reid Released the following statement today :


“I have decided that I will not return to ‘The X Factor’ next year. I have to go back and I have a company to run that I’ve kind of neglected and it saddens me a little bit, but only a little bit.
It was a nice break, it was a nice departure from what I’ve done for the past 20 years, but now I gotta go back to work. I have a huge responsibility to a roster of artists and it’s kind of time for me to stop doing the ‘me’ show.
I’m not ruling ever coming back, but I’m definitely not coming back next year. I have a job to do and once I get some work done and get some momentum then maybe I’ll revisit the idea a little later.”

Check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment