Friday, February 1, 2013

Truth About Bad Girl Rihanna on Chris Brown in Rolling Stone Magazine



Rihanna is the latest Rolling Stone cover star. In our new issue on stands Thursday, January 31st, contributing editor Josh Eels accompanies the pop star around Los Angeles and visits her new Pacific Palisades
mansion, where the 24-year-old opens up about her image, her seven-country Unapologetic promo tour and reconciliation with Chris Brown. "We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don't want to lose that," she says.


She also adds:  “I wasn't going to let anybody's opinion get in the way of that. Even if it's a mistake, it's my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I'd rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it."

For more http://www.rollingstone.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment