Saturday, March 30, 2013

Congrats Demi Lovato Returns To Xfactor


I am Happy to report that It’s official Demi is back!

Demi Lovato, who served as a judge last year on Fox’s The XFactor has officially signed on for season three of the competition show. Lovato will once again serve as a judge alongside creator and producer Simon Cowell. Last year, Britney Spears and LA Reid also sat alongside Demi and Simon, but replacements have yet to be announced for either.

“I am so excited to return as a judge and mentor on The X Factor,” added Lovato in a statement. “Last season was an unbelievable experience and I really enjoyed developing personal relationships with the contestants and the panel. I look forward to taking my previous experience and applying it to make this season even better!”

Congrats

No comments:

Post a Comment