Thursday, March 7, 2013

Video: Iyanla Fix My Life2: Premiers wit DMX & Former RHOA Sheree Whitfield


First Look: Season 2 of Iyanla: Fix My Life
A new season of Iyanla: Fix My Life returns with a powerful, 90-minute episode. Iyanla travels to multiplatinum rapper and actor DMX's hometown of Yonkers, New York. Things go awry as DMX's emotions run high and his temper takes over. Tune in to the season premiere of Iyanla: Fix My Life Saturday, April 13, at 10/9c.

In the second episode, on April 20th, Iyanla works with reality star Sheree Whitfield on her relationship with her ex-husband, former NFL star Bob Whitfield. Iyanla sits down with the couple to talk about the role of co-parenting in spite of their contentious divorce. Secrets are revealed, truths are uncovered and emotions run high as Sheree and Bob reveal how they really feel about each other.

Tune in to the season premiere of Iyanla: Fix My Life Saturday, April 13, at 10/9c.



No comments:

Post a Comment