Saturday, July 13, 2013

OH NO! RHOA Kenya Moore Apologies for Missing Co Star Nene's Wedding

Kenya said she did tell Nene before hand that she wouldn't be able to attend, but it seems Nene might not remember that conversation.
“I was like, ‘Nene, I told you and we had a conversation about it. She had so many things going on, that I don’t think she really realized that I told her that I wasn't going to be able to make it,” said Kenya how apologized again.

“Nene, I love you. You know I couldn't make your wedding. You know I will send you the most incredible gift. I will buy several things on your registry, and have them special delivered. You know I love you, and I appreciate you, and I really am sorry I wasn't able to make your special, special day,” said Kenya. 
It remains to be seen whether Nene has forgiven Kenya, but Kenya is prepared for some cast member backlash.
“I’m sure I’m going to get a lot of heat when I’m in the midst of a lot of these women,” said Kenya.

I wonder if this will spill over when they start taping which to my knowledge they should be in production now. I cant wait !



No comments:

Post a Comment