Saturday, December 7, 2013

EX- BBW Evelyn Lozada Baby Daddy Revealed and He is RICH !

Evelyn Lozada has revealed that her new baby daddy is 32-year-old LA Dodgers player Carl Crawford and the baby is  due March 2014.  When asked if a marriage is in the future...she didn't rule it out.


She states:

'I definitely would get married again. I still believe in love … I’m not one of those people that’s like, "We need to get engaged, we need to get married." No, absolutely not. I feel like that’s going to come, just like with the baby, let it come. I’m not forcing anything, so if it happens, it happens.'

Carl plays for the LA Dodgers and has an $82.5 million contract. He'll reportedly earn $20.25 million in 2014. 

Say whatever you want about Ms. Lozada....but she knows how to pick a baller.
So we probable will be calling her Football Wife next...  #ChingChing

No comments:

Post a Comment