Wednesday, January 29, 2014

LeToya Luckett To Release Single on VH1 Single Ladies' Episode See When...

According to.... ABC News report that the singer-actress’ new single ‘Don’t Make Me Wait’ will be featured on the February
10th episode of ‘Single Ladies’. Luckett reveals that the song is about her approach to dating men.

“I’m a shy girl. Like, I would never have the guts to go and approach a guy. I’m a weirdo. So if you clearly see that I’m feeling you, even though I’m not walking over there, but my body language and my eyes [are] saying so, then you need to come on with it,” she explains, adding, “Approach me child! Don’t let the time pass by”.

‘Don’t Make Me Wait’ is the lead release from Luckett’s hotly anticipated 3rd studio album.

1 comment:

  1. I love letoya she is a great artist her music be dope and cant wait for DONT MAKE ME WAIT.... from the little that I heard its a dope song

    ReplyDelete