Thursday, February 27, 2014

Jennifer Hudson Gives Wavy Wet Look For V Magazine

Jhud has been looking stunning and decided to give us a new look with the hair for the latest issue of V Magazine music issue.

She also spoke about what kinda music she will bed doing. ....

Read:
“Earlier in my career I was just a soloist singing other people’s songs,” said Hudson. “Now I really want to be an artist. I want to lift the people up, have fun, create a moment. I have my own visions that I want to bring to life. People think I sit in church all day or stay at home and stare at my Oscar. It’s like I’m a nun or the president or something. I realized that people don’t really know who I am. It just feels like it’s time to take the training wheels off, you know? Let them see me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment