Monday, April 21, 2014

Read RhoA Kenya Moore's Statement on Part 1 of the Reunion

Kenya Moore doesn’t think it’s acceptable for Porsha Williams to blame her for their fight at the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” season 6 reunion.

The beauty queen believes that nasty comments and inflammatory statements are par for the course at reunions. “Many have made untrue, denigrating, disparaging, and inflammatory statements against me in an attempt to provoke me, but I have never reacted in a violent way,” Kenya said in a statement released just
hours before part 1 of the “RHOA” season 6 reunion aired Sunday on Bravo. “My intellect and my brain are my most powerful weapons—not my fists.”
However, Kenya claims that she does know how to use her fists pretty effectively should the need ever arise. The former Miss USA didn’t just take a few boxing classes, she’s studied the martial art of Krav Maga.

“I sought self-defense training developed for the Israeli military,” Kenya stated. “I’ve also been trained in weapons. I can take someone down in three moves. It took discipline for me not to respond in kind.”
Kenya wishes that Porsha had exercised the same type of restraint during their argument at the season 6 reunion. “If people get so angry that they lose control and admittedly ‘black out’ and resort to violence, those persons must be held responsible for their actions. Being a cast member on a reality show does not absolve people of their rights,” said Kenya, who immediately called authorities after being attacked.
“The Atlanta police conducted an independent investigation, which included viewing the raw footage of the incident,” she added. “As a result, Porsha Williams was charged with battery. The authorities will decide her fate, not me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment