Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Say What? ? SHE BY Sheree Whitfield Could Be On Season 7 of Real Housewives of Atlanta

OMG I gagging at this news that Bravo tv maybe bringing She by Sheree and all that to the next season of RHOA.

If this is true can you imagine what drama will be stir up with the girls next season.
I'm so excited I may piss my self ...lol

Read more on the story. ......
according to Funkydineva.com

Sheree Whitfield Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 7 For $20 And A Bag Of GroceriesPosted in reality tv, RHOA

I told y’all back when Sheree appeared alongside Kim on Watch What Happens Live,  that would not be the last we see of her on BRAVO. I actually took it a step further and predicted that she would be returning to RHOA. Then, when I was at Kandi’s wedding and saw Sheree sitting across the way from me, I thought to myself “ohh yea chile, she’s definitely coming back.” By the end of Kandi’s wedding night, Sheree was filming full on scenes with Derek J and Lawrence. I knew then, she is definitely coming back, and they are going to use Kandi’s wedding show, probably Kim’s show, and the current casting climate to bring her back.

Quiet as its kept, Sheree’s return to RHOA would actually be a good thing in my book. It would spice things up on what has become a rather redundant show. With Kenya having no friends, and Sheree & Kenya having Lawrence in common, it would be a very easy sell to the viewers to integrate Sheree back into the fold as Kenya’s new friend.

Pay close attention because now i’m about to hip y’all to some private conversation. It was once said that with the salary caps and the show’s overall budget, Sheree could never come back, because she once upon a time was making a pretty penny and is  fully aware of what kind of money the girls are making. The logical thought was, since she’s gone, let her stay gone, and a new person can be brought in for next to nothing.

Well word on the street is that Sheree let it be known that she will return for next to nothing. She has zero expectation of getting paid anything close to what she was once making. I guess mama figured, “a lil bit of something is better than a whole lot of nothing.” All jokes aside, I would like to see things shaken up a little. Bring Sheree back!

No comments:

Post a Comment