Tuesday, May 20, 2014

LHHATL Bambi Showed Her Receipts that She Had A Miscarriage!

If yall watched last night episode of LHHATL people on social media were wondering if Bambi was actually telling the truth about having a miscarriage.So she took to instagram to proof her situation.


Check out pics and statement below :


Bambi’s rep said in a statement:

This incident was life changing and it is hard for me to watch this tragedy replay over again! I was in love with the idea of being pregnant and an abortion was the last thing on my mind. I had a miscarriage and now I have to relive it with the world to watch! I would appreciate it if everyone would allow me and Scrappy to deal with the loss of our baby and not make speculations as to what happened. I am healing from this and Scrappy has been by my side during the process.



See What I thought of LHHATL Ep 04
 

No comments:

Post a Comment