Thursday, October 2, 2014

RHONJ Teresa Giudice Gets Little Over 1Year in Prison For Fraud


Teresa Giudice will have to be a Housewife away from home for a while.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey star has been sentenced to 15 months in prison followed by two years supervised probation for her part in a bankruptcy and mortgage fraud scheme. She also must pay $414,588 in restitution.
"I fully take responsibility  for my actions," Teresa read from a letter in court, per the New Jersey Record. " I deeply love my family... My four daughters are my life."
U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas ruled Teresa will serve her sentence before husband Joe. She must surrender Jan. 5, allowing her to spend the holidays with her family.

Well there yall have it, if you do the crime you will do the time.....its sad but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment