Monday, December 1, 2014

ITS Official: Kathy Griffin Is The New "Fashion Police" Host

Kathy Griffin is joining the team at “Fashion Police.”

Griffin has signed on as the New host on the E! Show, the network said Monday.

Celebrity stylist and television personality Brad Goreski of “It's a Brad Brad World” is also coming aboard the series as a panelist, which will return
to the air January 12.

Griffin and Goreski will join Kelly Osbourne and Giuliana Rancic on the show following the death of Joan Rivers earlier this year.

“I get it! These are some big shoes I'm going to fill. Joan was truly one of a kind.  Now I hope you will accept me for me.  I'm just Kathy.  Did I say I'm just Kathy?  I meant I'm Kathy F***ing Griffin and you celebrities better strap yourself in, as I am taking no prisoners.  I am not holding back so DAMMIT let's have some fun!”

Congrats to Kathy and Brad and cant wait for the new season to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment