Monday, August 6, 2012

Leaked Tv News: Opps the Cast of RuPaul's All Star Drag Race Revealed** Updated w/Video Trailer

Well today I was on Facebook and I saw a post with a video and once I watched it, I  was gagging at my alaganza because I was so excited to see the new cast of ladies for RuPaul's Drag Race All Star coming to to LogoTv in October.


So I wanted to share my excitement with you all but I see LOGOTv or the people at Drag Race removed the video because I was told it wasnt suppose to get aired on the internet or anywhere until 8/6 at 10p. Oh well here are the pictures of the cast.

I have a few reservation on some of these ladies chosen like: Mimi Imfurst , Pandora Boxx and Tammie Brown. As soon as the promo video is back up, I will try to upload it .

Will you all be watching, Comment Below and Sequel back at me:






Update with the Video**** See My Source was real


No comments:

Post a Comment