Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Magazine Cover News: Reality Star Nene Leakes on 1Yr Cover of Denim Magazine



When we think we couldn't get enough more of my dear heart Nene Leakes of RHOA, Guest Star in GLEE and Appearing in NBC The New Normal. She is gracing the cover of Denim Magazines 1 year Anniversary cover and looking HOT I may add.



When the Reality Star was ask about Friendship here is what she said

Denim: It's been said that you all have a goodfriendship, how do feel about her relationship with KanyeWest?
NeNe: ''I'm very supportive of it. I was just with her and Kanye on the 4th of July weekend. We went to Atlantic City to see him perform and I'm supportive of her 
finding love. I think he is a great match for Kim, I think he is going to hold Kim down. And they actually look very cute together, yea!''


I am so excited to see all Her projects she is working on , do you thing NENE.

Check out and Comment on her fab photo spread below:
Business
Cocktail Attire












             
 
Elegant NENE

Diva Like

No comments:

Post a Comment