Thursday, August 9, 2012

Music Video Update: #PutItDown Brandy f/Chris Brown Has A Release Date

So Grammy Award Winner Brandy shared this with her fans aka Starz yesterday on Twitter


Dear Starz: I just wanna thank you guys for hanging in there with me! What you are feeling, I feel too! I need you to know that everything @4everBrandy

Dear Starz: I just wanna thank you guys for hanging in there with me! What you are feeling, I feel too! I need you to know that everything @4everBrandy: Is not in my control. I love you all so much! The reason why I do what I do is not just for my family but for my extended family @4everBrandy: Which is who you all are. Please continue to be patient just as I am! Everything is coming ASAP!! 


And now today we all got the exciting news that she will be Co-Hosting BET's 106&Park on Tuesday, August 14. On that day she will Premier her anticipated Music Video of Her new Single : Put It Down  featuring Chris Brown from her New Album : Two Eleven on BET and Vevo . 
Catch also the Behind the Scenes of the video shoot with "The Insider ET" on 8/14 too.

The fans have been waiting so long and she has been teasing us but when something is worth waiting for its worth the wait.

If you haven't seen the 30 sec tease of the Video. Here you Go STRAZ, Comment Below:


No comments:

Post a Comment