Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Reality TV: The Voice Season4 May Loose A Judge?


With the Hype over season 3 begun Monday on NBC with 3 nights this week, no one saw this coming. One of the Judges of The Voice may not be returning next season because of time needed to go back to be an artist.

See who it is that discuss this to BillBoard:

“['The Voice] kept me away from my heart, which is creating my own music. It’s been a joy to be a part of other people’s journey, to be able to inspire and be a part of new singers coming up in this business … but I was staring to get really worried and concerned that I wouldn’t have the time to go and be an artist again.”
The singer continued, stating “I’ll probably be back. I just need to do my thing for a minute then I can come back and be that much better of a coach,” she says. “I just need a second to get back to me.”

So Yes Christina may not be back to Season 4, Will you all still watch?
Just today she release the cover art of her new single #YourBody that will be released on Friday and the long awaited album will be out in November. 
She tweeted: 
Can't wait for you all to hear it. Friday it comes out. 











Watch My Review of TheVoice + Subscribe to my Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment