Monday, December 31, 2012

**Confirmed* Kim Kardashian is Pregnant, How Far Along though?

Rumors are going wild on Twitter from fans at the concert in Atlantic City, NJ for Kanye West that he said Kim is pregnant by calling her his baby momma....

This is just word on the streets via twitter so its not yet confirmed but you all know as  I find out more I will keep you all updated.

Story is developing .....
** UPDATE*** Its been confirmed that she is 12 weeks pregnant by the Kardashian Reps.

See some of the congrats from her Celebrity friends and Family below:

From LA LA 
Kimmie's going to be a mommy!! Sending major love & congrats to @kimkardashian & @kanyewest! 2013 is starting off with LOVE & BLESSINGS

RT : I'm excited for Kanye and my sister! There's nothing like bringin life into this world! Let's keep Gods blessings coming!




Russell Simmons ‏@UncleRUSH
Congrats to Kim and Kanye. Happy for both of them... 

Been wanting to shout from the rooftops with joy and now I can! Another angel to welcome to our family. Overwhelmed with excitement!

Oh BABY BABY BABY!!
WOOOOO! Congrats to  &  little Kimye on the way! 

Rachel Roy ‏@Rachel_Roy
So hap hap happy for  & Kanye announce tonite☺!!!!! Baby love!!!! I ♥ u guys!!!xx

It's true :)  &  are having a baby! congrats u guys 
Follow me on twitter @ DaRealRastaBwoi

Check what I had to say about KIMYE  ! Subscribe NOW



No comments:

Post a Comment