Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lies or Not?: RHOA Kenya Moore Exclusive Statement to Wendy on Walter


After Wendy Williams Show got wind of the audio about Kenya Moore from RHOA fake relationship with her staged man she addressed it on her show yesterday. Saying that she knew something was down and now that this is reveal no one will want to marry her even though she is a beautiful woman.


Today Wendy read an EXCLUSIVE statement send in from Ms Moore:

“The truth is and has always been that I want to be in a loving, honest, long-term relationship with someone who genuinely loves me for me — Walter’s recent statements are completely false. I am embarrassed that I allowed a deceitful and hateful person in my life.
He says he ‘did it for fame.’ I’ve been humiliated enough by appearing desperate for a man to marry me who now admits he had his own agenda. I urge viewers to stay tuned because the truth will come to light. I am moving on from this situation and hope he can as well with respect and dignity going forward. I have heard the fans and my friends loud and clear … I can do better than Walter, and I will.”

Wendy doesnt believe it but I will be watch as she says to see the truth about Walter unfold to see if he just wanted to do this for Fame.

What do u all think? Comment :

No comments:

Post a Comment