Friday, February 22, 2013

Video: Michelle Williams Clears Up the Drama on Keyshia Cole Tweet


Here the Real Scoop This So called Twitter beef :

The Destiny’s Child alto dropped by Atlant’s V-103 to address the Keyshia Cole Twitter beef, as well as her new reality TV show. The Chi-town native addressed the fake tweet in retaliation to Cole’s tweet. “I did not tweet what was said that I tweeted, she said. “Always look at that person’s original timeline. I do not
delete tweets. So if you did not see it on my original timeline, you know it did not come from me.” Michelle also announced she is joining the world of reality TV with her sisters in a new show called, My Sister’s Keeper. We get backstage access to Michelle and her sisters as she works on her gospel album. “I am excited to share with everyone a behind-the-scenes look at the inspiration and journey of recording for the album, performing, fun family times and other unforgettable experiences out together with my dear sisters.”

So there you have it. Watch Michelle speak on the issue

 

No comments:

Post a Comment