Thursday, December 12, 2013

RHOA Nene Leakes Will Sit Down With E! For A Special on Her Life

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Nene Leakes is set to have her own tell all sit down interview with Giuliana Rancic on E! In the one hour special airing December 16 at 10PM.
Then reality star is set to divulge details regarding her past as a stripper, her experiences with domestic abuse, and life before her rise to fame. She will also address her rise to fame thanks to The Real Housewives of Atlanta, the struggles of raising two sons under the reality show spotlight and her divorce and remarriage of Gregg Leakes.

Peep some of the excerpts of the interview below and catch it when it airs next Monday Dec 16 on E!

On The Hardest Part of Reality TV:
The hardest part about me doing this show and having my life put out there is my child. My oldest son was going into 12thgrade and he could no longer be like the typical teenager.

On Being A Role Model
I’m very proud that there’s a ton of African American women who really look up to me and I’m very proud of that. I’m very proud to represent the strong black woman.”

On Her First Night as a Stripper
I remember going home and having something like $1,000 and thinking ‘I made $1,000 in one night.  Baby we are doing this tomorrow night.’ Like it became an addiction.”I remember going home and having something like $1,000 and thinking ‘I made $1,000 in one night. Baby we are doing this tomorrow night.’ 

Gotta love our Nene, I'll be watching. .

No comments:

Post a Comment