Wednesday, December 3, 2014

**CONFIRMED*** RUMORS: Kelly Rowland's Mom Passes At 66!


I don't want to believe this. So for now i will say its a Rumor!!
There are unconfirmed reports that Dorris Rowland-Garrison(Kelly's Mother) has passed away...

UPDATE***
E! News has learned that Kelly Rowland's mother, Doris Rowland Garrison, passed away Tuesday in Atlanta after going into cardiac arrest the day prior. She was 66.

The former Destiny's Child star's publicist confirmed the tragic news. "It is with deep sadness that I announce the passing of my mother, Doris Rowland Garrison. She was an incredible soul who made countless sacrifices so that I could become the woman and now mother I am today," Rowland said in a statement Wednesday. "We humbly appreciate all the love and support and only ask for privacy during this difficult time."


AWWWww no Not Kelly's Mom.... My Condolences to her and the entire Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment