Monday, January 26, 2015

Amber Rose Set Record Straight With Her & Nick Cannon

She knows exactly what she’s doing. Amber Rose is getting her 2015 started off with a bang after recently setting the internet on fire posting pics of her scantily clad post-baby body. She recently caused another uproar after posting two curvaceous bodies on her Instagram: matching Ferraris belonging to her and her NCredible manager, Nick Cannon. The posts of course re-ignited rumors that the two are an item which Amber decided to quickly squash:

“Shout out to my Amazing Manager @nickcannon! I know the world wants us to be together sooo badly (Sarcasm) but it’s just not our relationship. Every time I post a pic of me and this Man yall start reaching…We are friends and business partners nothing more. We have beautiful children and ppl we still love very much no matter what. I don’t know how many times I need to say this but this will be my last time. WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!!!! OK [expletive]? I usually don’t even comment on dumb made up stories but ur gonna see a lot of us together cuz we’re getting this Shmoney….Cuz he’s my manager! Duh. So fall the [expletive] back and chill the [expletive] out- Muva [kissy emoji].”

No comments:

Post a Comment