Friday, May 23, 2014

Is LHHNY Tahiry Jose Not Coming Back For Next Season?

The 35-year-old may not be coming back for more. Find out what she had to say about returning to reality television and her ex-Joe Budden.

On whether or not filming has started for LHHNY Season 5:
I think currently they have already started filming, yes. Have I started filming? No.

On whether or not she’ll be returning to the show:
It’s still a little 50/50 chance.

We’re still trying to figure out certain things – I’ll just leave it at that.

On the current status of her relationship with Joe Budden:
I spoke to him today. I unblocked him, and I believe…yeah, I don’t know, it’s weird. I have nothing to say about that.

Whether she returns to Love and Hip-Hop New York or not, with her upcoming nail polish launch, jewelry line, and being part-owner of the new Harlem nightclub Suite 135, the Dominican beauty won’t be leaving the limelight anytime soon.

Well guess we all just have to wait to see huh ??

No comments:

Post a Comment